Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sixty Second September

Blogging is fun, but I often get serious when writing.  Vlogging on the other hand is all fun!  Ok, ok...I have gotten serious in some of my Vlogs, but not this month!  We will save that for Epilepsy Awareness month.  In September however, it is Sixty Second September.  That means you vlog everyday for sixty seconds.  Some people will edit their vlogs, but not us.  At least, we are going to purpose to do one-take 60 second vlogs with no edits.

I am super excited to challenge myself to vlog every day for a month and I am excited to get into the habit of vlogging more.  It has been way too long since I have been in the blogging world and while blogging is always going to be a love of mine, it just doesn't lend itself to my life right now.  Whereas one take vlogs are super easy on my phone and upload easily.  And it is easy to do with my children!  So, be sure to check it out, like it, subscribe, and leave me some comments!  I look forward to seeing you all on youtube!

I dare you to turn your camera on for 60 seconds each day and see what memories you make!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!