Friday, April 13, 2012

Sweet blog I miss you.  The escape I feel when I am able to steal away to write to you.  The relief when I know that my words, given to me by Him, are able to reach other mama's.  The connection that grips me, and keeps me strong, when I am able to find other ladies who also find respite with the clickety clack of keys.  I look forward to time with you regularly again.  I cannot wait to share the experiences that we have had over the past year.  Even more I cannot wait to show the pictures of our new home!  In just a few more weeks, then I will be back here full time!  I miss you and until then just know that I am jotting down notes in preparation of all that I must fill you in on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!