Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Raising Awareness and Starting a Non Profit

Hello all, my my it has been a choppy blogging life as of late.  With all of the new doctors appointments, hospital stays, and lifestyle changes I have been struggling to find the new normal.  However, we will get there, slowly for sure, but surely!  The last post on here I gave you the link for her fundraiser.  Today I want you to look at the top of the page (yes it looks very different, what do you think?) and I want you to notice the tabs!!  I am so excited about these little guys :)  There is a tab for Avacake and our mission!  Please PLEASE PLEASE pass the word around.  If you are interested in adding a button to your blog, I will be sooooo eternally grateful, please email me or leave a comment and I will send you the HTML code....and if you haven't already, head over to facebook and "Like" Avagrace's page!

The next thing I want to tell you is that in the midst of all of this, we are starting a non-profit org. for all of the children living with catastrophic forms of epilepsy.  AWARENESS is needed, understanding is required, and compassion is a must!  I also hope to bless families with the DME that our country currently does not have available for true DME coding!  So many children need Anti-Suffocation pillows from the UK and seizure monitors, and helmets!

I am so excited to get this going, and for now I ask that you please pray for me and our foundation!  With God all things are possible, and without HIM, we labor in vain!

Be blessed!

In case you forgot :)  Here is the facebook page link :)  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Avacake-make-Epilepsy-Crumble/206574129363411?sk=info#!/pages/Help-Avacake-make-Epilepsy-Crumble/206574129363411?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!