Thursday, April 8, 2010

Current Favorites

When my Violet comes up to me tenderly, putting one hand on either side of my face, with her very special Violey Smiley and says "I love you Mommy 8 days a week!"

When my Liam looks at you with a curt little grin and says "Uh-Uh" right after you say "I love you Liam," just because he wants you to say it over and over and over again!

When my Aidan excitedly figures out the plot of a story and runs to share it with me, or when he says "pick a number, any number, between 1 and 44" so I say "7" and he says "Andrew Jackson, who Ashton says he is distantly related to!" and he can continue this for nearly all 44 (we are going to video tape him when he is 100% ready!

When Breya looks up to me and says with an inquisitive stare right into one of my eyes "I can see Breya in your little black eye" (meaning her reflection in my pupil)

When Avagrace is so engrossed in an artistic pursuit, to see her mind working, and to wait to hear her thoughts when she is ready to share. She is such a thinker and has such an amazing and unique view of God's creation!

When I made breakfast for my hero this morning long before the sun was up and after he had only two hours of sleep. And I fed it to him. Because he was too busy working on his papers and assignments to be able to stop to take a bite. It was hysterical and the much needed 'respite' of sorts for our long week and his non-stop work for the past five days! He is amazing and I am honored to be his wife!

What are your favorites right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!