Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane!

I love that song! But seriously, we are finally getting to go home. We were scheduled to fly out on Wednesday but because of the East Coast blizzard we have been set back several days. We fly out tomorrow (Saturday) and we cannot wait! One of the most exciting parts of this trips for me, and trust me there are many, is that Brendan and I are taking a no computers vow! We will be coloring, creating, singing, reading, and playing games with the kiddos the entire time! While we always do numerous together activities on the plane and on trips, this trip will include so much more together time! So I will sign off tonight, wish all of you well, and say please check back at the end of next week because there are exclusive Seven Swans coupons from some of our sponsors, along with other great things happening here next week! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!