Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love my family!

Today I had such a wonderful day, it is one of those amazing days that make your heart just swell. I started out 'training' my replacement at work and it was so wonderful to be leaving a job that I love so very much and a ministry that I was leery of leaving into such good hands. It also made me realize all that I have been missing at home while I have been doing the working mama thing. I really cannot wait to do my special traditions that took a back seat to work and all else that was on my plate during this season of my life.

I also got to talk to my mom on the phone for like an hour!!, to my sister (via facebook), and to two of my very best friends in the whole world. Ashley, who has 10 free puppies here, asked me to help her with a speech she was writing for her class. Do you know how much fun I had???? Yup total dork that misses school and LOVES a writing challenge! Then Lindsey and I just got to catch up and since it has been a while it was so awesome!

On top of all of this I was able to wake up to my handsome man laying next to me and still sleeping, my kids were so well behaved today, and Bren and I have been talking house stuff as far as paint and decorating ideas for our future house that we are looking to buy hopefully soon (yesterday would be nice-so you get the point)! As we move and make decorating progress I will definitely post it here because trust me, I am pushing the envelope a bit with my creativity! My home is finally going to be my canvas!

BTW I have a home in mind that we were planning to sign a bid for on Saturday and today I went to drool over it online while talking to my mom and it was no longer listed. Please pray that this is a fluke! I SO WANT THIS ONE!!!

What was your day like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!