Friday, January 22, 2010

Reviews

Some exciting things are happening 'around these here parts' (that was for you Tres). I have officially opened my own Amazon Affiliate Store located at the bottom of my blog. It is filled with our handpicked favorites. That is to say that our favorite books, toys, household goods, and the yummy foods that we buy on Amazon will be in our store. I started off selecting some of my favorite Children's books last night and will continue adding things as time becomes available!

I have also received my first book from Thomas Nelson Publishers that I get to review! I am so excited about this. As a Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger I am sent a free copy of the book that I would like to review from the ones that they list for me to choose from, and then I write up an honest review about it to post here and a few other places. My first book is....drum roll please...The New King James Version New Testament Audio Bible entitled the Word of Promise! It is dramatized like Audio theater with some pretty awesome actors and actresses! But I am not telling any more until my review!

I also have the distinct honor of reviewing two of my friends books. One is Called Saint's Treasure by Mark Durham. His wife is one of my PWOC friends and I couldn't be more pleased to be a part of the marketing of his first authorship (I hope that is a proper word because it sounds great to me!)

Lastly, a very dear friend of mine has written a children's book that I simply love. I will be reviewing it first as I have owned a copy for sometime. The review is a surprise though, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading and I pray that you have a fabulous weekend. Stay tuned for updated puppy pics and for now I leave you with my favorite quote from my home this week!

Violet, sitting at the lunch table, looks at Brendan and says with such simple earnest, "Daddy, I love you, I really love you, I really do, in real life!" HAHAHA I love my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!