Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally Here, New Puppy Pics!


Rudolph and his gorgeous eyes attacking my sweat pants, while I am wearing them none-the-less!


Aidan and Ms. oh so sassy Prancer!



Rudolph (one of my favorites)

Rudolph again, yes he has blue eyes!


Prancer, one of our most playful, love those 'tap shoes'

Jack Frost, the most relaxed and Violet's favorite which is very fitting

Bell, as in Christmas Bell named by Gracie


Comet, another of my favorites, very playful and mischievous. He has blue eyes also!


Bella, a very playful little girl, loves to rough house with her brothers and any foot that walks by!


Dasher, Aidan's Favorite, was born on Aido's lap and is very cuddly!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how big they have gotten! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!