Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I feel like a princess!

So another military 'thing-to-do' is to go to the annual Air Force Ball. I have wanted to go to one of these for a long time...well since before we even enlisted :) However, it was never on Bren's 'must-do' list. However, he got us tickets and even picked the best meal for me when ordering said tickets...and didn't even check with me first!! He was awesome. Not only was he awesome but Davids Bridal is having a huge outlet sale with ball gowns on sale for $39-$79! For those of you who do not know, this is a steal! Some of the gowns are marked down from $500 or more!!!! So last night we got a gown, (floor length is the dress code) and two Fridays from now I will be swept away with my prince charming for a REAL BALL!!! (Nope I am not excited at all...hahaha) I will be sure to share pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!