Thursday, September 10, 2009

*Blushing*

Well folks, I have been nominated by one of my dear sweet readers for a blog award. I am not sure how to respond to this because I really feel like a elementary school girl that just got the vote for best eyes in the yearbook. It is an honor and a little weird. I knew that I wanted to be a writer and I knew that the saga that is my life was interesting at times, but to get a day-to-day interest award...well gosh! Thank you! So here is the link if you would like to vote for me....the voting ends in December so you have plenty of time! And thank you *whomever you are* (yes I would love to know) for the nomination, I am truly touched! BTW You do have to register on a very brief 10 second registration in order to vote....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!