Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To be continued...

Today I got a lot of work done in preparation for my husband's welcome home tomorrow. I made tins to hang for the kids with their own markers in them, I worked some more in the office, I organized a shelf in the dining room, I did laundry, dishes, etc.etc.etc....so tomorrow I will post some pictures. I didn't take any pictures of the before, but the afters will be fun. So tomorrow during nap, I will update you with some visuals. Thanks for cheering me on over this month. I definitely did not get everything done I wanted to, but I am definitely proud of the accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!