Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

What a fabulous Mother's Day. It was fabulous not because of anything that happened or anything that we did. It was fabulous because of the mood of the day and the day in general. The kids were so sweet today. The house was peaceful and relaxed. I heard so many thank you's from my babies that I was actually surprised! I don't think that I had to remind them once. I even got to talk to my hubby and we could hear each other! Lindsey came over to hang out and she helped to make bath and bedtime that much more smooth! We even got to talk and laugh and not be interrupted by the little ones! It is a day like today that is the best gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!