Saturday, May 16, 2009

I LOVE my children and thank you God!

Today was such a fabulous day. The kids and I got to work on our house....we are almost unpacked one year later! For those of you close to me you know how badly this has tormented me. I am usually unpacked in a week (no joke!) But with all that has happened in the past year, well need I say more. We had a lot of fun, had a great nap, and then went to a birthday party at Incredible Pizza.

It was awesome. First of all the birthday party was for very close friends of ours that are near and dear to our hearts! It is always extra special when the birthday party is for loved ones and not just a random kid, although all birthday's are fun! On top of that another family was there who are like family to us! Their are five kids in the family but their youngest is 9 or 10 so they are a mirror image of us but older...we have a lot in common and I am always blessed and loved on when around them. We spent hours at incredible pizza. Eating, playing games, riding rides. The best part is that each of my kids had an adult/teen with them so each one got one on one attention and so much love. Avagrace was my partner and she was able to ride rides like a carousel and a mini train, play games, and win prizes and she didn't need to worry about her head or seizures at all! It was so nice to see my children happy and excited.

On the way home we had to stop at Target for baby formula and our family of friends had to go to. So we went together, thus making my trip there so much more do-able as well! The (soon to be) 17 year old was wearing her I-Pod when we left and Aidan said how he wanted an I-Pod. Gracie wanted to know what it was so Aido explained it. She then said, that is so silly. It shouldn't be called an I-Pod it should be called an Ear Pod. I thought that this was hysterical! I just love my children.

When we all got home and tucked in to bed Avagrace fell right asleep after naming her prize that she bought with her tokens. A stuffed 'allergator" named Emma. It is brown and she loves it! She won the most tickets because she played this one game over and over because she figured out how to get it to spit out a ton of tickets.

Today was one of those days that just shines of God's grace, love, and blessings!

Thank you to the "B" family for inviting us to your birthday celebration and to the "F" family for blessing us with your love and attention yet again!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!