Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Day in the Life

Does anyone ever really have a normal day? Yes, I am being serious. I mean, I know that there is always some "normalcy" (this is one of my favorite 'words') like a schedule or a run down of what you want to happen....but can one actually stick to it? Is there a big family out there that eats breakfast at the same time each day, does their chores/exercise/play at the same time each day? If so, when do you schedule in doctors appointments, is there a 'miscellaneous hour' scheduled in for appointments and last minutes?

When I had just two and even when Violet came along I did have a routine and schedule that we stayed very close to. Now it is haphazard most often. I would love to implement a regular exercise time for all of us, a regular breakfast time, a regular craft/creation time, a regular chore time etc....the evenings are still very much structured like this, but our days are so jumbled.

I am hoping tomorrow that I will not have any last minute doctors appointments, school issues, or whatever. I am really wanting to get started and finished with the office and I am coming down to only a few days left before Bren comes home. I can't wait to see him! I just want the office to be done first!

I am truly interested in hearing about your schedules or lack there of. Do share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be submitted in a kind and respectful manor, this is family-friendly blog and all comments must be rated G! Thanks and happy posting!